The Complete Service
PCB Assembly of Prototypes through to medium batch production - specialising in high density surface mount assembly.
The assembly line is fully automated and caters for a varied range of printed circuit boards from prototypes to medium batch production runs. The culture of Quick Circuits board manufacture is reflected within the assembly division, and turnarounds vary from 24 hours.
• G-Cam front end programming using Gerber files for pick and place data
• Mechanical Assembly
• Functional Testing if required
• Full or partial procurement
• Hand placement of specialised components
• Pick & Place Component handling of 0603
• Conventional Assembly facilities
• Infra-red and convection oven
• Full customer support
Visit the Quick Circuits Ltd website for more information on G-Cam Front End Programming